Saturday, December 16, 2006

Visiting Ramanashramam for Jayanthi '07

The great news is that I shall be visiting the Ramanashramam during the Jan 4th 2007 Bhagavan Jayanthi and shall come back loaded with photographs and movies of the celebrations.

There is also a very serious plan to impose my presence on the Holy Town during Bhagavan's samadhi in mid April, Mahapuja (Mothers samadhi) in mid-may, Advent Day Sept 1st, and the Deepam in Nov-Dec (Bhagavan willing, of course). A sort of spiritual grand-slam!

If you wish me to say any prayers for you while I am there, please leave as a comment here, before Dec 29th, 2006 as that is when i depart for Tiruvannamalai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ananda,

Pray for my envy!

I wish you peace, love and joy (satchitananda).

Your brother in Bhagavan,

Russell